Monday, November 23, 2020

Movie Monday - 11/23/2020

I’ve watched only one movie in the last week, aside from Hallmark Christmas movies. I need to get on the good foot, because they are starting to release movies that have been getting Oscar buzz.


Wadjda is a feisty young girl. She lives in Saudi Arabia, where girls aren't supposed to ride bikes. She wants one to be able to race against her friend Abdullah. Her mother refuses to buy her one; so, Wadjda finds ways to earn money to buy one herself. It was cute.


I’m happy that my PBS station has been airing two episodes of Miranda per week. I love that show. It’s silly, but it’s funny. You can watch all seasons on Netflix too.


I recommend the following shows I’ve binged:
The Vow - HBO
Flesh and Blood - PBS
Seduced - Starz
The Trouble With Maggie Cole - PBS 


I need to start watching The Crown. The latest season just dropped on Netflix.


MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment