Friday, December 4, 2020

FO Friday- 12/4/2020


If you came here to see a finished sweater or something, you will be sad. I do have one finished thing to show you, and I finished it last Saturday:




I must emphasize that the Christmas tree was up and decorated BEFORE December 1st. And it’s Covid approved:




My Summer Sorrel did come out of time out and looks more like this shot:




I knit a few rounds here and there, but the dash has been quite active. Of course, that didn’t stop me from buying some shiny, new yarn for another sweater:



I mean, I had to support my LYS on Small Business Saturday. Right? I plan to make a Silver White Winters sweater. It’s my first time to carry fingering weight and lace (silk and mohair) together. Wish me luck! 


MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment