Thursday, November 19, 2020

Book Chat - 11/19/2020

I have reached my goal of reading fifty books this year; (I may have mentioned that already), but I’m still reading. 


The Last Flight by Julie Clark

Two women on the run exchange identities and flights at the airport. Both are running from desperate situations, hoping for better futures. One of the planes crashes, altering their trajectories. It was so good.


In knitting news, I am not sure what is going on inside my head. It’s taken forever for me to finish the yoke of Summer Sorrel. I don’t know why, because the pattern isn’t hard. Anyway, I started to separate the sleeves and didn’t have enough stitches left for the second sleeve. I realized that I missed a whole round of increases about 18 rounds back. I think this project might have to go into time out.


Christmas is coming, Y’all! 


MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment