Friday, April 3, 2020

FO Friday - 4/3/2020

How is everyone out there? I'm staying home even though the governor has put forth all sorts of bans that all but state "Stay home!" I've had aspirations to clean out all the closets and iron all the clothes and knit all the yarn. Instead, I've binged Tiger King and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. (I'm going to finish The Crown next.) And, I have been knitting some of the yarn.


Pattern:  Anaashah by Jennifer Steingass
Yarn:  Ístex Kambgarn in Sandshell and a turquoise
Comments: I bought this yarn on our trip to Iceland; so, I wanted to make something special with it. I enjoyed knitting this pattern. I'm happy with how it looks. I think I need to shorten the sleeves a little, but otherwise, I'm good. It's got enough positive ease that I can wear a shirt underneath, but not so much that it looks too big if I don't. I'm a happy girl.

I've already almost finished another top, but I ran out of yarn. I've ordered more already. Luckily, my LYS had some in the same dye lot. Yay!

Everyone #stayhome to #staysafe.

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment