Friday, January 3, 2020

FO Friday - 1/3/2020

How long has it been since I've finished anything?  Actually, the finishing has been happening, but the documenting has been on hold since I started working on December gifts earlier this fall.

I'll show a few today:


Pattern: Slip-Stitch Cap by Thea Colman/Tin Can Knits
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash in various colors
Comments: This pattern is so cute and fast to knit. The Kid and The Husb didn't want pompoms. When I knit the red/gray hat and The Kid saw the pompom, he changed his mind.

Here's a pile of knitted gifts. Some were made a while back and you have seen here. Others will be shown off soon.



I also made pillowcases for everyone in the family again.




I'm not sure how much longer I will continue the pillowcase tradition, but I have bought more fabric; so, I've got at least another year in me.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment