Friday, February 15, 2019

FO Friday - 2/15/2019

I've finished three things in the last little while. I will only show y'all two this time because I have to sew buttons on the third.


Pattern: Suburban Wrap by Joji Locatelli
Yarn: Suburban Stitcher Single Sock in Ballard, Clean Slate and Overcast
Comments: I bought this yarn at DFW Fiber Fest last year. I chose the same colors that Dianne (Suburban Stitcher) had used to make her personal one, because I really liked them. I started the project on September 1st. When I did devote some time to the wrap, I made good progress, but things just jumping the line ahead of it. Joji's patterns are always well thought out and very clearly written. 



It was a pleasure to make this project and I'm looking forward to getting much use out of it.


Pattern: Baby Roots Cardigan by ADHD Knitting
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Pink
Comments: I made this cute little cardi for a very special new citizen of the world. The pattern is well written and it knits up fast. I used my last skein of pink Cotton-Ease. I was sweating it near the end...I played yarn chicken while knitting the sleeves, but I won.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment