Wednesday, January 24, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 1/24/2018

This project is vexing me. 


It's been OTN for quite a while and you see it now in its present state. I tried it on the other day, and am not confident that it will fit when completed. Of course, I didn't work a gauge swatch. I may have been optimistic in picking a size too small for me. I figured that the lacy nature of the pattern would open up enough. And, even if I were to start over, yet again, I don't have another skein of yarn to make a bigger size. As it stands now, the sleeves may need to be shorter than I like.

Then, there's the Volver scarf.


I'm at the halfway point.

Since neither of these two projects have a due date, I started another shawl.


It's the Jodi, by Joji Locatelli. I'm trying to use stash People! It's a three color shawl, and I know I'm going to use this cream and a grey color. I haven't decided on the third yet.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment