Sunday, June 18, 2017

Party in My Mailbox!

A few weeks ago, I ordered some yarn that was dyed in honor of Kevin the Skank, The Yarn Hoarder's dog, who was ill. Kevin has sadly passed since, but I'm happy to have this reminder of him. The yarn came this week.



Dyer: KarrieLynn at The Freckled Whimsy on etsy.
Yarn Info: The stripey is called Just Kevin and the green skein is called Kevin's Favorite. Both are on her Brawny base which is 75% SW Blue Faced Leicester/20% Nylon.

Yum! 

I am thinking I will make a pair of socks...likely for me, because I'm the only one who actually wears handknitted socks around here. I just finished a pair of socks for The Kid this last week (which you will be seeing on Friday) and The Husb remarked that he'd love a pair in the same colorway. Have either of them worn the pairs of socks I've made for them in the past? Nope. I will probably make The Husb another pair, but Dang! Wear your handknit socks People!

Today is Father's Day. I hope you are having a good one.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment