Friday, June 30, 2017

Non-FO Friday - 6/30/2017

I didn't do a WIP Wednesday post this week because the beach has been glorious! By that reasoning, one would think that there are no FOs because, beach! (It's my personal preference to not knit at the beach - sun, sand, sweat...not congruent with knitting in my book. Plus, beach! I'd rather enjoy the beach to the fullest.)

No, the reason I don't have FOs is because

1. I ran out of yarn with 5 rows left:


I'm trying to find someone with leftovers they will sell to me. I do not want to buy an entire skein for 5 rows. Alternatively, I can rip back the lace rows I've done and bind off.

2. I'm trying to decide if I need to do another repeat or not:


It fits like a snug beanie on my head. I think my head is on the larger end of the head size spectrum, if 22" is a large in head sizes. I'm not sure. It would fit someone with a smaller head better. Plus, another repeat is supposed to make it slouchy. I'm not sure about that, because this fabric I'm knitting doesn't have much drape.

Oh well, thoughts to ponder.

MK out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, running out of yarn stinks. What is the pattern? Can you use a coordinating solid to finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of yarn and what colorway. I might have something.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete