Saturday, June 24, 2017

FO Friday - 6/24/2017

Yeah, yeah...I know I got the date wrong. This is an FO Friday post, but it's today...not Friday. My dash has been full and fun the last few days. And that's all I'm going to say about that. There are FOs to see.


Pattern: Gather by Tin Can Knits
Yarn: Berrocco Comfort DK Solids in Seedling, Turquoise and Red
Comments: I made these hats for gifts. I made the child and adult small sizes. I know they are supposed to fit snugly, but the adult small hats fit children whose ages were in single digits. My gauge wasn't off People! Aside from that, it's a fun, quick knit and I will likely make it again, keeping the sizing issue in mind.


Pattern: Hermione's Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder and the Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Bluebonnet Highway and in Antler for the heels and toes
Comments: I've made this pattern before and I will make it again. I think it's a great pattern. It looks nice in tonals, but it can really make multis sing. Yep. Like it.


Pattern: This sock is a plain vanilla with a Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Yarn: Berry Colorful Yarnings in HP and a gray Must Stash Yarn Mondo Mini
Comments: I made these socks for The Kid. He loves them. The Husb likes them too; so, I may have to make another pair. I love stripeys. I always have to knit one more stripe - they go fast!

That's all for this time. I'll go back to what I was doing.


MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment