Friday, September 26, 2014

A Recent FO...

...of sorts:


That's my completed passport from my adventures participating in the Yarn Along the Rockies yarn crawl.  (Sorry for the blurry picture.) This year, crawlers had from September 13th until the 21st to visit 24 shops.

Since I was in the area due to Fall Fling and visiting with family and friends, I thought "Why not?"

I hit 12 shops the first day, 9 on the second and 3 on the third.  It was fun.  I've been going to the Denver area for the last 29 years and I had never really seen Denver.  Well, now I can truly say I have.  There are some really neat neighborhoods and 24 shops I'd like to revisit.

I purchased the official bag of the crawl to place all the pins I collected from the shops along the crawl:


One pin is missing because they had run out! 

It was fun and it made me get ready for the DFW Yarn Crawl that's coming up next month...in fact it starts next Friday!

Hope to see y'all on the crawl...

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun! So when are you going to post all the yarn I'm sure you purchased along the way?

    ReplyDelete