Tuesday, June 3, 2014

EGADS!

I went to the store the other day because I had been noticing that these weeds were hanging around a group of Liriope in a section of the front garden:


Those plants weren't getting as big as the ones in other parts of the garden; so, I figured I needed to take matters into my hands and not wait to see if my yard people would take care of it...sooooo...

I bought gardening tools y'all...

Anyway, I spent yesterday pulling out the weeds.  I don't know what they are.  I noticed that they have very skinny leaves and grow in little groups.  I could pull up the whole group together:


I soon realized that there was a runner root system going on:


I hope my Liriope are happy now, because I also did the installments of the 30-day abs and the 30-day buns, guns and abs challenges...and a power walk.  

I was tired.

MK out.



1 comment: