Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WIP Wednesday - 12/4/2013

Hey, hey!  How's that Christmas knitting coming at your house?  I finished one of the projects from last week on Saturday, but y'all won't get to see it until Christmas.

I've worked on my November socks a little since then:



I am really liking this colorway!  It's the first time that I've ever worked with Hazel Knits Artisan Sock. I bought it a couple of years ago from The Loopy Ewe to give it a try and I really like it.  

I need to start my December socks, but first, I have to decide what I want to make.  I am in the mood for plain vanilla, considering this time of the year.  It won't qualify for a Sock Knitters Anonymous challenge if I do, but the goal is to use some yarn and make a pair of socks.  So, we are all good.

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment