Friday, July 5, 2013

FO Friday - 7/5/2013

So, I did finish those socks:



The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Silkie Socks That Rock in Tlingit.  It's a pretty black/charcoal color with purple...I like it. The pattern is Katniss.  I like them and they are done.

I had a lonely skein of Berroco Lustra in a silverish colorway; so, I made a cowl (what else?):



I don't really like Lustra - it is quite splitty. I will probably not use it again, unless I have to make something for which it is just right.  (Sure.)  The pattern is Sanibel Cowl

I did't do a WIP Wednesday post this week, but here are the projects in the forefront this week:



The black and red project is my Camp Loopy 2 entry.  We were challenged to knit one of the popular patterns on Ravelry.  I've had my eye on Hitchhiker for a while.  I thought this particular skein of Wollmeise Twin in my stash was just the perfect yarn for it.

The blue socks are those June 2013 Socks.  I want to finish them soon, because I've already cast on my July 2013 Socks - and don't forget I have two sweaters on the needles...

Oy!

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment