Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday 4/17/2013

Helllllloooooooooo Chickadees!  Sorry for the bloggy silence.  It's been real around here.  The issues continue; so, expect delays...

I've been knitting through the fun though...and finishing stuff...

Right now, I only have three projects on the needles.  Those March socks are on the back burner.  I am a little perplexed with gauge issues; so, I've put them in time out.  I haven't worked much on the spring cardi and that can be a problem.  I mean, hey, just yesterday it was in the high 80s around here.  The cardi was not needed.  Much cooler temperatures are predicted for later this week and it may come in handy. Oy!

I can show you the Casu Cowl progress:



See that little white thing that is on the left side of the cowl?  That's where I was until last week when I picked it up again.  I think I am doing pretty good...

I really love the color, but it is not a color that looks good on me.  Sadly, I may have to add this cowl to the gift box...

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment