Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - 11/15/2011 - Keep moving...there's nothing to see...

Carole's topic this week is Ten Ways to Use Fresh CranberriesSince I do not really do a lot with cranberries, I've got nothing in that regard.  I buy the can of whole berry cranberry sauce for our holiday meals and call it a day.  (Sshhh...I know that's blasphemy in some places.)

I was out of town until last night and I didn't write a Movie Monday post.  There hasn't been a knitting post in a while...mostly because there hasn't been much in the way of productive knitting.  Maybe, I can distract you from my lack of quality blog posts...

Here's some random photos from October:

My flowers that about died from the drought and over 100-degree temperatures this summer are going crazy...that is, the ones that survived are going crazy.



We had a flyover before one of the World Series games in The Ballpark at Arlington.



The Kid celebrated his 21st Birthday.



Happy Anniversary!  I ate crab claws...yum!



And we had cheesecake.



Getting ready for Halloween at Chez Merry Karma is always fun.



We went to Naples (Florida) for a long weekend over Halloween.  The first night, we ate at Chops in the downtown area.  Our waitress (The Mad Hatter) and one of her cohorts posed for a picture...



Thing 1 and Thing 2 were running around like crazy people...I got Thing 1 to stand still long enough for me to snap her picture.



Apparently, Halloween is big in Naples...and I kind of like that. 

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment