Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Springing!

I went for a walk earlier today and snapped a little picture.  It's a little chilly, but aside for a few days of clouds here and there, it has been beautiful!

























In an effort to stay more caught up with my blogging, I am putting together a knitting post that will show the things I finished in January. 



In the meantime, here's a picture of some yummy yarn.  The colorway is Moorland and it is Madelinetosh Tosh DK.  I am almost finished with a sweater to wear to STARS games out of this lovely stuff.


















I started a top out of this turquoise Cotton Ease yesterday.  I am a member of a Yahoo group that is currently reading the Maggie Sefton murder mystery knitting series.  We just started the second book and the pattern for the top is included in the book.


















Talk soon...

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment