Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

Nothing says love like handknits!

I've been trying to publish this post since this past weekend. I am having much trouble loading pictures.



Here are three more FOs from 2009 that I never posted:


I developed a cowl pattern from my stella hat pattern that I designed for Madelinetosh.  The model shown here is made out of some Lobster Pot Hand Dyed Cashmere leftover from one of Amy's projects that she gave me.  It's more her color; so, I gifted it to her.


















My Clapotis is made from Brooks Farm Solo Silk that I got at DFW Fiber Fest last year. I finished it in July.


















Finally, I made a little sweater back in October out of Sirdar Snuggly DK.  I used Sirdar 337, Little Speckled Chicks for the pattern.


















More to come...


MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment