Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby, It's C-o-o-old!

Thursday , we woke up to a winter wonderland.  It proceeded to snow the rest of the day.  I went into work and finished quickly, then ran to the grocery store.  It was stew weather!

















Here's the view from the back doorway yesterday morning.  It was a record snowfall - I think about 12" at DFW.

















Cold weather reminds me of handknits.  Here are a couple of FOs from 2009 that I never posted:


First, we have the Thorpe. I made it for The Kid out of some handspun that Amy gave me.

 


.











I designed these fingerless mitts for Madelinetosh using the Tosh Sock. The pattern hasn't yet been released.























MK out.




2 comments:

  1. That's a boat load of snow for you guys! I love the mitts, when will the pattern be out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please let me know when the pattern is released. i have a bunch of her yarn (all one skeins) that i need to do something with!

    spvaughan yahoo com

    ReplyDelete