Saturday, January 24, 2009

All About the Knit




Some Christmas gifts.



A baby gift.



The MadelineTosh booth at TNNA.





I went to The National Needlearts Association trade show recently as a guest of my friend Amy of MadelineTosh. It was fun, fun, fun. I met Cat Bordhi, Edie Eckman, Melissa Leapman, Tara Manning, Stephanie Japel, Janel Laidman, Lorna Miser, Theresa, Ron and Cecil Miskin of Buffalo Gold, and Jeannie Duncan of Fiesta Yarns - (I "met" her on Ravelry and she's an Aggie; so, I had to go to her booth and meet her IRL) - just to name a few. I chatted with Louisa Harding, who I've met on a couple of occasions when she was in Texas. I was channelling Thia Maria the whole time, because lots of the yarn companies she used to carry in her shop had booths there. I got drunk on the yarn fumes, and generally had a good time.


MK out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting at my place! I love your blog and your work. Gorgeous stuff!

    Excited that we will have the opportunity to knit together in the future!

    ReplyDelete