Wednesday, June 19, 2024

WIP Wednesday- 6/19:2024

I haven’t made a WIP Wednesday post in a long time. Now is as good a time as any. Not much movie watching, some reading, a little sewing and a little knitting - that’s what’s been taking up the dash recently.

I’m working on a quilt that needs backing and binding fabric:


I’ve finished the top to the baseball memory quilt that y’all saw in progress a whole year ago. I changed the plans and just finished it. That’s the point, isn’t it? The backing and binding fabrics are on their way to me and then, I’ll turn it over to the long arm quilter.


I’m making a hat in CSU colors for my grandson. 


And, I thought I’d make another Sharon top. 


I made one years ago and didn’t really wear it much because it was a tiny bit too form fitting to my liking. I gave it away a while back. In my constant efforts to decrapify, I found plenty of the left over yarn; so, I thought I’d give it another whirl. 

Hope all is well in your world!

MK out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment