Friday, May 31, 2024

FO Friday - 5:31/2024

It’s been a hundred years since I’ve shown y’all any finished objects. 


Here are two chemo caps I whipped up in March. I used Caron Simply Soft Solids because it’s recommended for chemo caps. 




I made this little in January hat out of Dale Garn Stork leftover from a long ago project. 



The plan was to make hats out of my many leftovers to donate or have for gifts. That didn’t last long. It’s almost June and I’ve only made 3 hats.


I started this sweater last August. It got put on a back burner until this month. I was determined to finish it. 




The pattern is called Lemon Spritz by Marie Greene. I used  Berroco Modern Cotton DK. I’m so glad I finally finished it - just in time to wear.


I have another recent finish, but I have to block it. I’m not making any predictions or promises about when it will appear here.


MK out.



No comments:

Post a Comment