Friday, September 29, 2023

FO Friday - 9/29/2023

Y’all! I haven’t done a finished object post in forever! Maybe, because I’m better at starting projects than finishing them. 


In an effort to use up stash, I had leftover lime green yarn that I used to make a hat. The pattern I used is called Limestone Lily Cap by Shelby Nichols.




I finished the top months ago, had my friend quilt it on her long arm and I finally applied the binding fairly recently. So, here it is! And, I have leftovers to make another quilt. Yay. (sarcasm) Sadly, I saw a major mistake after I took this picture, but it’s probably only major to me.



I took a class on a computerized long arm machine and then proceeded to make this little quilt using leftovers from another project that hasn’t been quilted yet. (eye roll)



Currently, I am working to finish some super, secret Christmas projects and as many of the other projects I have going before I start another thing. 


MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment