Monday, June 19, 2023

Movie Monday - 6/19/2023

I hope all the fatherly had a great day yesterday. We sure did at Chez Merry Karma. 


The documentary called Being Mary Tyler Moore is a beautiful look at a true Mighty Girl. She didn’t like being described as a feminist, but I think she missed the point. She did things her way and by her choice. That’s what I consider the definition of feminism to be. I loved this film.


I know I watched Memento when it first came out years ago, but I didn’t remember very much of it. I watched it again this weekend and I was hooked from the beginning. It’s about a man with short-term memory loss following the rape and murder of his wife. He’s an insurance company detective and he is trying to find the guy who did it and exact his revenge. The movie is told in reverse chronological order and is very suspenseful. I liked it this time around. I don’t remember what I thought of it the first time. 

See what I did there?

Recent Streamers:
Annika - PBS





MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment