Monday, March 27, 2023

Movie Monday - 3/27/2023

It is now that time of year, post Oscars, that I try to catch up on all the other movies I’ve wanted to watch.


Supernova, staring Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci, is a heartbreaking story. The longtime partners are on a trip visiting old friends and places before one of them succumbs to dementia. It was good.

Olivia Colman, Michael Ward and Tom Brooke star in Empire of Light. The story is set in the 1980s in a small English town by the sea. It centers on the staff of a movie theater that has seen better days. Colin Firth has a supporting role. He played an unlikeable character and I can’t decide if I liked him in the role. The movie was very good.

I also rewatched Ruby in Paradise - an old movie (1993), in which a younger Ashley Judd starred. I liked it then, and I still like it.

Series to Stream:
Daisy Jones and The Six - Prime
Shrinking - Apple+

MK out.



No comments:

Post a Comment