Friday, January 20, 2023

FO Friday - 1/20/2023

I dug up a few more projects y’all haven’t seen.




I started this sweater in June of 2021. I had shown y’all a picture of it in progress that July. Then, it got put on the back burner. I lost track of it from November 2021 until March 2022. I finally finished it in July of last year, except for the buttons, which I finally sewed on yesterday. It’s made out of Cascade 220 Superwash leftovers of other projects. The pattern is Elwood by Jenny Wiebe.




This little hat was made from leftovers of Berroco Comfort DK to match the Oli Woo I made 100 years ago. I never gifted it anywhere because I felt it really needed a hat to be complete. The pattern is Basic Beanie by Emily Bolduan.




I started this hat last month and I finished it today. The pattern is Snow Stars by Susan Gutperl. It’s made from leftovers of Wool Ease.





Finally, I started and finished this hat this month. I used the Sockhead Slouch Hat pattern by Kelly McClure. I didn’t make it as slouchy as written. It’s made with Berroco Comfort Sock.


Have a great weekend!


MK out.



No comments:

Post a Comment