Thursday, August 11, 2022

Book Chat - 8/11/2022

I’ve slowed down with reading lately. Don’t ask me what is taking up all my time because I don’t know.


A recent read:
Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
This novel is a beach read in more ways than one. It’s set in a beach town, written by a foremost beach read Queen and tells a juicy story. A mom watches her kids try to navigate life 
without her. I liked it.

A couple I read a while back:
The Designer by Marius Gabriel
A delightful imagining of the discovery of Christian Dior. It was good.

The Dressmaker’s Gift by Fiona Valpy
Three seamstresses having to make dire choices survive WWII. Decades later, the granddaughter of one returns to Paris to find out more about her grandmother. It was very good.

MK out.



No comments:

Post a Comment