Friday, July 10, 2020

FO Friday -7/10/2020

I finished The Swoop Tee! I don't have any pictures right now because I am going to block it a little first.

I finished a shawl a couple of weeks ago and finally blocked it.



Pattern:  Azzu's Shawl by Emma Fassio
Yarn: Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball in Cranberries
Comments:  This project was a fairly quick knit. It might have taken less time, but I've been a little Covid-fatigued and haven't felt much like knitting. That's why it took me forever to make Swoop Tee too. I won the yarn (and two other skeins) in a contest on my friend Lorette's blog a few years ago. Years. Y'all, I have yarn that's more than a few years old. I guess one good thing about #therona is life is a little slower these days, and I can stop and shop the stash.


Anyway, I'm happy with the way the shawl worked out.

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have yarn that is way older than that. It’s rather embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete