Friday, October 26, 2018

FO Friday - 10/26/2018

I've finished a couple of things since we last spoke. In a departure from my usual format, I'm going to be brief. Crazy things are happening at Chez Merry Karma.

I made a hat for my niece, using a pretty pink colorway of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino: 


I made a pair of socks for The Husb, using the Yoda colorway of Must Stash Yarn and Fiber's Perfect Self Striping Sock:


I made a pair of socks for me, using the Hippo for Christmas colorway of Lolodidit's Everyday Sock. I used Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Tart too (for the heels and a little on the cuff):


I finished one other thing, but I haven't completed the finish work; so, no pictures today.

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. I’m thinking of that pink hat for a chemo hat. What are your thoughts? Saw you bought it at Woolie Ewe. My mother taught me how to knit but Woolie Ewe made me an artist. How I miss that shop!

    ReplyDelete