Friday, June 29, 2018

FO Friday - 6/29/2018

I wanted to have a pair of socks finished by today to show you, but they are only almost finished as I type. The knitting has fallen by the wayside lately. Sewing has been taking up quite a bit of my time. It hasn't been pleasure sewing though. My SIL and I are trying to start a children's clothing line. While we eventually won't be doing the actual sewing, we are doing the bulk of it now. The actual sewing is only one small part of running this business. Even still, when one finally sits down to sew but it's on a deadline, it sucks the fun right out of it.

That being said, I did recently make one of our styles to gift to a sweet little girl I know.


Pattern: Luna by Island Baby.


Fabric: from the Fleurologie Collection by Moda Fabrics

I even made bias tape to bind the hem


and to form a casing for the elastic.


Oo-la-la! I hope she likes it.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment