Tuesday, April 10, 2018

DFW Fiber Fest - The Aftermath

I helped my friend in her booth on Friday. 


It kept me from going too crazy.


Well, I really could have gone crazier. The sock blockers are from Perfectly Catchy Designs. The cute bag is from Whimzee Stitches Designs.

I found the best skein to go with my Plucky skein at the West 7th Wool booth that was right across the hallway from where I was hanging. It's Conference Call by Madelinetosh on TML.


The Suburban Stitcher booth was right around the corner from Must Stash. I'm using the exact colorway that Dianne used to make her Suburban Wrap. I really love this combo.


Of course, I had to buy some Must Stash Yarn. It was really hard to pick. 

I bought I Am Fearless and a blank mini for cuffs, heels and toes. I really like her new Affirmation Series. 


And I bought some yarn to make a Sock Arms Sweater for a special someone.


All, in all, not bad. 

In other news, I ordered the yarn for Loopy Academy Extra Credit today; so, hopefully, I can just sit back and knit now.

MK out.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful enhancement to your stash. I think you showed admirable restraint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some lovely choices!

    ReplyDelete