Wednesday, March 7, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 3/7/2018

I do have quite a few WIPs currently, because I want to knit all the things, and I've cast on a good number of them.

I'm trying to concentrate on three of them right now, because two have a deadline.

First, I'm up to the heel flap on the March socks. I'd like to finish them this week, but I have lots going on.


Next, I'm working on my Loopy Academy Brioche assignment. I like it so far.


Finally, I went to a knitting retreat this weekend and I bought some yarn. (For those who are keeping track, I've bought yarn every month this year so far.)

I bought two lovely skeins of Suburban Stitcher Single Sock. 


I started a Tracie Shawl by Joji Locatelli.


I met Joji Locatelli and Veera Valimaki at the retreat.


I bought some more yarn, but I'll share it at a later date.

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment