Friday, March 2, 2018

FO Friday - 3/2/2018

I finished some things:


Pattern: Simple Skyp Socks by Adrienne Ku
Yarn: Artyarns Cashmere Sock in #295, a great red
Comments: These socks took all month to knit because other things kept taking my time away from them. The pattern is simple, yet elegant. The yarn is beautiful, very soft, but pretty splitty. I'm not sure I'll make a pair of socks with it again, but a nice cowl might be in order. 


Pattern: Liesl by Ysolda Teague
Yarn: Malabrigo Rios in Azul Profundo
Comments: I finished it. It grew more longways with blocking. That's what I get for not swatching and blocking the swatch. 


Even though it's longer than I intended, I'm growing to like it. So, longtime WIP made from deep stash - DONE!

MK out.

3 comments:

  1. The duster length turned out great even if it was unintentional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your cardigan/duster is just what I am looking for....I tried to improvise it....
    and this color is just great...I think I will make it in cotton so I can wear it a lot in warmer months :) Love from Croatia, Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words Billie Rae and Ada!

    ReplyDelete