Friday, April 7, 2017

FO Friday - 4/7/2017

Well, here's a couple of things off the needles...



Pattern: I improvised this design.
Yarn: Cascade Heritage Sock in Christmas Red
Comments: I made these socks for someone who won the prize...the prize being I would make one pair of ladies socks for the highest bidder in a silent auction at church. They are a little big for my sock blockers because they aren't my size.



Pattern: The Lost Diadem by Heidi Nick
Yarn: Nerd String Merino Nylon Fingering in Airy
Comments: I love this pattern, even though it is kind of slow going. I did not use the lace pattern on the back, as you might remember from a previous post. The yarn is a little splitty, but not enough to stand in my way. This project is the bead assignment for Loopy Academy and Loopy Monthly Mixer for March (Knit something that reminds you of where you would like to spend Spring  Break).

There's two more pairs for my #boxosox and a couple of sock KALs around the net.

MK out.

1 comment: