Saturday, March 11, 2017

FO Friday - 3/10/2017

I'm alive. I've been knitting and doing a little sewing.


Pattern:  A Breath of Fresh Air by Debbie O'Neill
Yarn: The Loopy Ewe Seasonings Series in Tickety Boo
Comments: I made this scarf for the February Monthly Mixer. The prompt was to pick a project that incorporates hearts or the color pink, red or burgundy. I bought this yarn as a kit a few years ago. The pattern came with it. I enjoyed making it.

I finally finished the January Fabric Monthly Mixer:


The challenge was to use three colors of batiks. 


I had a bit of leftover border that I made for a previous Camp Loopy project. It may have four colors of batiks, but I'm not counting. I have tons of that Robert Kaufman Essex Yarn Dyed linen/cotton blend; so, I slapped that batik piece on it and made a kitchen towel. 

That's the first bit of sewing I've done in a while. My sew-jo has been on vacation lately. I hope it comes back soon.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment