Wednesday, November 23, 2016

WIP Wednesday - 11/23/2016

Hellooooooo!


I just thought I'd post a progress pic of another Loopy Academy yarn project I am making for this semester. I am double- dipping again because it's also my October Monthly Mixer project (something scary).


The Academy assignment is to make something with bobbles, popcorn stitches or nupps. Since I had never done any of these techniques, this project was scary to me.

I am modifying the pattern greatly. First, it was written as a pieced pattern. I knitted in the round to the armholes. Secondly, it instructed to start by making the lace edging at the bottom. That wasn't floating my boat; so, I skipped it. I might add a lace edging, or I might not. I'll have to see what I'm feeling later on down the road. Finally, the sleeves are supposed to be knitted flat, then attached and seamed, or visa-versa. I'm going to to pick up stitches after seaming the shoulders and knit them in the round.

Another WIP around here is Thanksgiving dinner. I'm getting ready to prep the turkey breasts.


I've been assigning containers for all the food too.


Happy  Thanksgiving Y'all!

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment