Sunday, October 23, 2016

Start Something Sunday - 10/23/2016

So, you might be wondering about what is living in the bag.


I braved going into The Yarn Vault and found some deep stash:


This skein is part of my very first order from The Loopy Ewe in 2012, and it looked like a great skein for my Socktober socks. It's Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in the Aurora Borealis color way. It looks like blueberries to me; so, I decided I wanted to make Blueberry Waffle Socks. I heard about the pattern on some of the podcasts I listen to. 

I actually cast on Thursday and did a few rows every now and then on Thursday and Friday, in between chores and other activities. Last night, we went to the hockey game and I got lots done:


I think I'll head to my spot in front of the tee vee now and do a little knitting. The latest episodes of The Durrels in Corfu and Poldark are already in the DVR. Indian Summers is taping right now.

MK out.




No comments:

Post a Comment