Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day 2016

Hello my friends! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I sure did.

My Valentine took me to a romantic dinner tonight...but before that, I spent some time in my studio and had a grand time.

I decided today was the day to start my fabric Loopy's Monthly Mixer for February:


I've had the Cloud Nine Good Night Moon FQ collection since February 2014. I bought the yellow, teal and gray fabrics to put it all together. The prompt was to make something that's spent the shortest amount of time on my "must make/use this someday" list. I had seen a cute quilt tutorial the day or two before the assignment came out that I thought would be great for the fat quarters; so, I was thrilled that I'd be using them sooner rather than later!

Most of the fabrics in this collection are directional.  


It's only a big deal for me because I'm a little fussy that way.

I got everything all cut out.


I even did a little piecing after we got home from dinner.


I think I'll go round out the perfect VD by watching Downton Abbey now.

MK out.



No comments:

Post a Comment