So, one of the challenge requirements for the July fabric project is to have a little appliqué or embroidery worked into it.
It's not that I have never appliquéd or embroidered before, but I've been a little bit apprehensive about that part. The quilt top got put together a week ago People!
I was originally thinking I would appliqué something in one of the rectangles. I had so much fun sewing them together, that I forgot to save one to put on the appliqué first; so, I thought I'd figure out something to put on the back. I've spent the whole last week fretting about it.
Well, today I decided I was going to do a little scrappy something and incorporate an appliqué.
I think I will like it.