Sunday, February 8, 2015

Start Something Sunday - The Loopy Academy Spring Semester 2015 Edition

The Loopy Ewe continues its scholastic endeavors with a list of assignments for students to complete during this spring.  This semester, the focus is on techniques. Students are to make one striping project (not using self-striping yarns to achieve the effect), one felting or fulling project and one slip-stitch project.

My school supplies arrived this week:


I'm planning to make French Press Slippers for felting, 


Penny Candy Tee for striping 


and Cupido Cowl for slipped stitches.


I was going to start with the slippers, but early this morning, I was having trouble sleeping and decided to start Cupido by the light of my iPad in bed.


I think I'll go knit now.

MK out

No comments:

Post a Comment