Friday, January 10, 2014

FO Friday - 1/10/2014

Lordy, Lordy...there are some projects that I finished by the end of the year and y'all haven't seen them yet.

I finished Stripie Scarf in November, but couldn't flash it on the blog because it was a gift:



I used two different colorways of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light - Clementine and Oceana.  I love the Oceana, and still have one and a half skeins of it in TML to go...I've been perusing patterns; so, stay tuned...

The Kid requested another (updated) Gryffindor hat and scarf set:



I used Berroco Comfort.  It's not wool, but it's wash and wear.  How many college-age guys do you know who will hand wash, or at least lay flat to dry? It would be lucky if they even washed....Since the scarf is knitted in a tube, it should keep him pretty warm up at school.  He might stand out a little though.

Finally, I made Jeck for the November 2013 socks:



I used Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in Alki Reflection.  I must say, I really like this yarn.  It was so squishy in the hands.  I also loved this colorway.  It reminded me of a vintage Christmas montage of colors.

That's the list.

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment