Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday -10/5/2011

The other day, I read on Ravelry that there are 88 days until Christmas.  The post was from a week ago...meaning, now there are only 81 days.  I counted to be sure.

I have a little Christmas project up my sleeve...it was a commission:



Today, I am working on the Citron.  It is moving right along, without having to spend an inordinate amount of time on it.  I know it will be small, and I don't think I will have enough yarn to add a repeat, but we will see:



I started the Flourish shawl yesterday.  I am using leftover Brooks Farm Mas Acero that I used to make the Gathered Pullover.  I am loving it so far.  I like the way the yarn feels while I am working it and it is one of my favorite colors; so, it makes me happy:



The Aragorn socks are still in time out.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment