This week, Carole wants us to tell Ten Things You Like About Weddings.
1. I like weddings for many reasons, but the top number one reason for me is the wedding cake. I like it plain the best, but I will eat all the foofy fillings and icing flavors...I don't care - just let me eat cake!
2. I get to dress up! (usually)
3. I look forward to seeing the wedding dress.
4. I love the people, whether it is seeing old friends or making new ones.
5. It's fun to see what special touches a bride incorporates into her big day - from the invitation to the place cards to how the venue is decorated.
6. I must have been a member of royalty in a previous life, because I love the pomp and circumstance of a wedding.
7. Flowers make me smile.
8. Music is uplifting during the ceremony, and if the band or DJ offers up Play That Funky Music at the reception, it's always a plus.
9. It is always interesting to see the food offered at the reception...and I like it all!
10. I love that the day is all about love.