Thursday, May 6, 2010

Date Night

The Husb took me on a mystery date last night. Well, I’m the one who dubbed it a date – but then as we were going out the door, The Husb said, “Calling it a date may be going a bit too far.”

Wha?


Anyway, he ended up taking me to the Dr. Pepper Stars Center…not to meet up with any of my hockey idols, but to watch our grandson at hockey practice. The fam thought it would be a nice surprise to find out that the DGS was participating in my favorite sport.

I was surprised.

Afterwards, he took me to Truluck’s to have stone crab claws before the end of their season. Yum!

Oh – a couple of weeks ago, we did go to the movies and watched Date Night, starring Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. It was a lighthearted, screwball comedy that we both enjoyed.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment