Monday, November 23, 2009

A Football Game

I'm taking a break from the organizing with a post about something else...By the way, check out the November Decrapification Challenge totals on the right. They are pretty impressive, even if I say so myself.

Thanks to a friend and business contact of The Husb's, we scored 4 great seats to the Cowboy's game yesterday. I haven't been to the new stadium yet; so, I was excited about going.


I put on my rhinestone jeans and I was ready to go.












Here's a shot of The Boss Hog Bowl, aka The Death Star, aka Cowboy Stadium. It's what a billion dollars looks like.











Sitting on the balcony of the Founders Club.














The Miller Lite Club at field level.











Another Miller Lite Club shot.













BJ Thomas sang the national anthem.










The thing I love best about watching football on television is the yellow line. I can count hash marks with the best of them, but I like being able to tell at a glance how far my team is from a first down. So, I'm sitting there watching the game bummed that there is no yellow line. Then, I looked up at the 60 yard long tee vee and there it was! The yellow line! I love me some yellow line.









MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment