Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sock Summit Report - Part 4

Friday was a busy day at the Sock Summit. After the World Record attempt (and setting) in the morning, there was a booksigning with all the authors in the afternoon.

Barbara Walker's line was the longest. I got my copy of her book signed first. Then, I had Stephanie sign a book for me. While I was waiting in Cat Bordhi's line, I took a picture of Lucy Neatby and Barbara Walker signing books.









Then, onto Friday night with the Sock Hop held at Portland's Art Museum. Some people wore poodle skirts! It was a fun time.

I really need to figure out how to use my camera in low level light.


Here's part of Team Ravelry - Jess and Mary Heather are acting all good girl/bad girl.



















There was dancing.












Amy and I went back to the hotel and I got all packed and organized for the next day. I was kind of sad about having to leave early.

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment