Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day Two of Fiber Fest


bonny beads is a first-time FF vendor. She makes the cutest beads, buttons, button covers, shawl pins and stitch markers.











Brooks Farm Yarns is always popular at FF.












Edie Eckman in action teaching a class about intarsia.











I did a little shopping at Fiber Fest. I bought a sock pyramid from the Shabby Sheep booth to carry my sock project around while I am visiting and checking on the vendors. I also bought some MadelineTosh worsted in two colors to make a striped shawl and already cast on and have been knitting away on it. I bought some sterling stitch markers and glass shawl pins from bonny beads - and she makes the cutest buttons. I am trying to buy some yarn from Brooks Farm, but I don't really have a project in mind, and it is too hard to make a decision because there's so much lusciousness and I am overwhelmed.

It is nice to see the Knitting Fairy in her booth, too. She wasn't up to teaching her classes, and the lovely Lise has taken over for her, but it would not be a Fiber Fest without being able to see Alissa's sweet face. She's been such a supporter from the very beginning.

Jenny King is a hoot. I love listening to her talk with her Australian accent. She is so creative. And Edie Eckman is also our kind of girl. I think both could be our BFF. I sat in Edie's class for a few minutes today to watch her in the act of teaching, and she is good.

Y'all come join the party!

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment