Monday, August 26, 2024

Movie Monday - 8/26/2024

It’s been a while (again). I really don’t mean to neglect the three of you who actually read my blog - it’s just that my dash gets in the way most of the time.

I have watched some movies lately:

The Re-Education of Molly Singer was kinda dumb. An attorney has to make her boss’s son popular in college or she loses her job. OK, it was really dumb. Don’t ask me why I watched it. I was kinda bored. Dumb.

In Wicked Little Letters, residents of Littlehampton, including Edith Swan (Olivia Colman), have been receiving crude letters. Foul-mouthed single mother Rose (Jesse Buckley) gets charged with the crime. Did she do it? You’ll have to watch to find out. This film was based on a true story and it was good.

Brooke Shields and Benjamin Bratt star in Mother of the Bride. A young couple is getting married. When everyone starts assembling for the wedding weekend, they find out that his dad and her mom were a hot item in college. It was cute.

Recent streamers:
Seaside Hotel Season 10 - PBS Passport
Bodkin - Netflix
Expats - Prime
Mr. Bates vs. The Post Office - PBS Passport


MK out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment