Thursday, February 8, 2024

Book Chat 2/8/2024

I’ve read eight books so far this year, although one was that short story of which I talked last week. I am not planning on keeping this pace every month. I’ve got a dash I need to manage.

The Starfish Sisters by Barbara O’Neal
Oh my, what a story. Two longtime friends who’ve been estranged the last few years are thrust into close proximity by a situation. Long kept secrets and misunderstandings stand in their way. Will they be able to overcome the past and become friends again? Read it and see.

The Echo of Old Books by Barbara Davis
A rare-book dealer has the ability to feel the echoes that a previous owner imprints on a book. She comes across a beautifully bound volume that has no author or publication information. The contents are very personal and she sets out to find out more about it to return the book to its rightful owner. It was good.


MK out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment