Monday, January 1, 2024

Movie Monday - 1/1/2024

Happy New Year y’all! We have turned a page into a new chapter. I’m hoping all of you have a great year ahead. 

I’m determined to watch many movies in the coming weeks. There seem to be a lot of good ones out there this year.

In Anatomy of a Fall, a man has fallen to his death and his wife is the prime suspect because there are no witnesses. The film revolves around the wife having to prove her innocence. Sandra Hüller, Samuel Theis, Milo Machado Graner and Swann Arlaud star. The film is set in France. English and French is spoken throughout; so, there are subtitles. It was very good.

Past Lives is another subtitled movie about childhood sweethearts who reconnect as adults and realize that they were meant for each other. Greta Lee, Teo Lee and John Magaro star. The film is set in Seoul and NYC. The story is good and the acting is wonderful. It was great!

In other news, I ate black-eyed peas, cornbread, cabbage in my salad and roast pork. I think I covered all the bases.



MK out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment